Excellence award 2013.
- Inspirational group
Special Merit award.
- The Herstory project
The African cultural institute and zenith bank plc
hereby honor Mrs. Bolanle Austen-Peters as Jewel of the Future. 8 December 2005.
- National Museum, Onikan, Lagos
presents this Award to Mrs. Bolanle Austen-Peters in appreciation of your contribution to the development of national museum, Lagos 21st May, 2015.
- 2015 Winner, Tripadvisor
Certificate of Excellence Awarded to Terra Kulture.
- In recognition of terra Kulture partner The city of Lagos Edition of monopoly
- Allworld Network
Nigeria fast growth 50 in partnership with The Tony Elumelu Foundation 21 March 2013
Nigeria 50 Awards and Summit Lagos, Nigeria
Terra Kulture Rank #35.
- Alder Top Social Brand 2014
Terra Kulture, Social Media Overlord Arts and Culture.
- Era of Legend
Excellence Award to Bolanle Austen-Peters 2015.
Distinguished SME partner Award presented to
Bolanle Austen-Peters in recognition of your support towards building Nigeria Entreprenurs 4th December, 2014.
- 2015 Excellence in the Arts
Pioneer Bolanle Austen-peters, Africa Boku Talent, Los Angeles, CA.
- Society of Nigeria Artist
Award of Excellence presented to Bolanle Austen-Peters in recognition of your contributions to developing the primary Art market in Nigeria.
- The Beautiful Beginning, Dbb 2015
Creative Mentor Award presented to Bolanle Austen-Peters.
- Institute of Voluntary Sector management
This is to certify that Mrs. Bolanle Austen-Peters,FIVSM was admitted a fellow of the institute on 19th day of November, 2015.
- National Association of Nigeria Theatre Arts Practitioners (Lagos Chapter)
Distinguished personality WTD 2015 Mrs. Bolanle Austen-Peters in recognition of your outstanding support service and commitment to the development and growth of Arts and Culture in Nigeria.
- Beeta Appreciation Award
presented to Terra Kulture limited. This is in recognition of your immense contribution to Nigeria theatre 2016.
- Society of Nigeria Artist (Lagos State Chapter)
Art Institutional Award 2014 presented to Terra Kulture In recognition of your outstanding contribution to SNA Lagos and the Art industry December 15, 2014.
- The 4th Glam Essence
Special honour as outstanding female achiever. This award is given to Bolanle Austen-Peters CEO, Terra Kulture. This is for her remarkable contribution to the development of Art in Nigeria.
- British Council Education
Education UK Alumni Ambassador Award, Social impact category Presented to Bolanle Austen-Peters in recognition of personal & professional achievement & contribution.
- Heritage for Life Awards; In recognition of my indelible contribution to Art and Culture and Service to Humanity – Nov 2017
- The Lagos Chamber of Commerce and Industry Awards; Entertainment Company of the year; July 2017